How to create Apple iOS Developer Account?
Follow these steps to create Apple iOS Developer Account:
- Go to: https://developer.apple.com/enroll/
- Select ‘Start Your Enrollment'
- Sign in using an existing Apple ID or click ‘Create Apple ID’ to create a new Apple ID.
- Review and accept the Apple Developer Agreement.
- Confirm that your email address, name, and Country location is correct, then select one of the options from the Entity Type dropdown. The Developer name listed on the iTunes App Store is based on the type of account selected from the options below. Apps published to Individual Developer Accounts will display the name listed on the iOS Developer Account. Apps published to Company/Organization Developer Accounts will display the Company Name entered within the iOS Developer Account.
- Fill in the Contact Information for your iOS Developer Account
- Confirm the Apple ID Information, Entity Type, and Contact Information.
- If you would like automatic renewals select the auto-renewal box, then click ‘Purchase’ to enroll and pay for your yearly iOS Developer Account.
- Sign in with your Apple ID/password.
- Fill in the billing information and press ‘Continue’ to complete the payment and setup of your yearly iOS Developer Account!
- Fill in any remaining information on the following screens. Apple will send a confirmation email within 24 hours notifying you that your iOS Developer Account was successfully created.
- Mobilenani Inc